There are a range of ways to get in touch with both local u3as and the u3a office which are listed below. If you are unsure what you are looking for then please get in touch with the u3a Office via phone or email.
Contacting Local and Regional u3as
- If you are interested in joining a specific u3a or you need to contact a specific u3a you can use the map on the Join Us page to find their contact details and contact them directly.
- If you would like to contact your regional trustee, please use details on the National Executive Committee page.
- If you would like to visit the regional u3a websites, please see the Regions page.
Other useful Contacts
- Committee changes - If you would like to change your committee contact details, please use the Annual Return form that was sent to your secretary in April 2022. If you have changed your committee contact details after submitting your Annual Return form, then please let us know by emailing
- If you have a question regarding Beacon you can contact the Beacon Management System team.
You can email the u3a office using the contact form or email
Other office Contacts
- For anything related to updating contact details or data please email the Database Manager.
- If you are from the press and you are seeking a quote from the organisation or any other information please contact Press Enquiries.
- For anything related to our publications including Third Age Matters, please contact Third Age Matters (Editorial).
- If you would like to submit a story about your u3a to our blog, please contact Sources.
Postal address and Registered Office
The Third Age Trust
156 Blackfriars Road