Thank you to our wonderful Trust Volunteers who have been delivering tutorials about how to use and access Zoom.
An Introduction to Zoom tutorial lasts for 1 hour and helps members use this technology.
The Introduction to Zoom session covers the following topics:
- Joining THIS meeting
- Challenges for people using different technology
- Participating in a meeting
- Chat functions: Audio and Video
- Speaker view / Gallery View
- Setting up a meeting: Using the Screen, Screen sharing, Breakout rooms
- Questions and answers
- Staying safe
Due to the popularity of these sessions and as AGMs and Committee meetings are starting to meet virtually, the team have created an advanced tutorial.
This covers the following topics:
- Scheduling a meeting: preparation and setting up a meeting; managing time and breaks; sending out invitations and links; inviting participants; having practice runs with participants.
- Leading a Meeting: preparation beforehand; screen sharing; sharing slides; breakout rooms; managing participants; giving attendees a waiting room; Gallery view; Mute Fuction; Raising the hand; polling; Co host options.
- Questions and Answers
These tutorials have proved so popular we have now recruited four more volunteers who will be ready to join the team and start delivering tutorials to expand our capacity so watch out for more dates going up on the website.